Join Tadaah, an innovative leader in the childcare industry. Our current mission is simple yet impactful: "Seamlessly connect childcare organizations with top-tier pedagogical professionals."
Based in the heart of Amsterdam, Tadaah is a dynamic, six-year-old company experiencing rapid growth. We are the largest online platform in the childcare sector in the Netherlands, committed to fair and transparent connections between professionals and organizations.
We're at a transformative phase, as we have recently embarked on a very exciting new venture to expand into various new industries. For this, we are building a new platform from the ground up, set to launch in 2024. With our technology, we're not only reshaping the local market but also aiming to make a global impact, and there is an opportunity here for you to play a leading role in this transition. As a Senior Back-End Developer at Tadaah, you'll play a key role in developing, maintaining, and enhancing our platforms, and helping to empower professionals in essential sectors (such as childcare).
As a driven and enthusiastic Senior Back-End Developer, you will:
- Lead the development of our current platform and the new platform for various marketplaces.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner to design and improve user functionalities.
Take on a natural leadership role, guiding and mentoring the development team.
- Contribute to our technological vision and strategy, transforming commercial ambitions into technical realities.
- Focus on large projects, including maintaining and migrating our existing marketplace and developing new ones.
- Minimum 4-6 years of Back-End development experience.
- Strong Expertise in at least 2 of the following Technologies: Python/Django, Java/Spring Boot, AWS cloud, and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with MicroServices architecture.
- Strong analytical skills, with a focus on problem-solving and quality improvement.
- Fluent in English and ideally Dutch speaking, valuing connection and communication with colleagues and clients. You live and work in the Netherlands.
- A collaborative team player, comfortable in both IT and non-IT environments.
- Preferably a degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field.
- Nice to have: expertise in TypeScript/React or similar front-end frameworks.
What We Offer
Competitive salary (€5,000 - €8,000 per month, based on a 40-hour workweek).
Benefits: Public transport reimbursement, targeted training programs, 8% holiday pay, pension, laptop, and fun Amsterdam outings.
Flexible work arrangements, combining home and office work. Possibility to work remote. Depending on your skills and ambitions, the opportunity to grow into a leadership role or Technical Lead. A collaborative, international work environment in an Amsterdam canal house.
Apply: Interested? Click the apply button to start your journey with us.
Phone Interview: A casual conversation to explore your fit with Tadaah.
Technical Interviews: Showcase your skills and discuss technical challenges.
Final Interview: Meet with our leadership team to discuss your vision and passion for technology.
Offer: Congratulations! You're about to embark on an exciting journey with Tadaah.
Apply now! For more information, contact Jacco Huisman at email@example.com or reach out via WhatsApp or phone to Jacco Huisman at 06 – 38 93 25 23. We're excited to hear from you!